Friday, September 4, 2009

Welcome!

There are so many excellent blogs to be enjoyed out on the world wide web now days, and it seems the more I blog the more quality blogs I come across. So I wanted to create a resource for everyone's blogs to be shared and enjoyed.

I do have a few rules about the blogs I plan to feature here. They are:

1 - Family Friendly: I want to ensure that the more conservative followers of this blog aren't surprised by any rather offensive content on any sites listed here. So if a requested or recommended blog seems too questionable to make it, I'll let the author know why it wasn't posted.

2 - Non-Personal: I will not list anybody's personal blog. It must have content that is either useful or entertaining to others, not your family or personal life. I don't want to be responsible for contributing to some of the strange stories you hear about concerning what happens to people's personal blogs.

3 - Notification or Permission of Author: I will only post a blog if the author has either given me permission to list it or if I've provided proper notification to the author and allowed them sufficient opportunity to decline being featured. So if there is a cool blog that you'd like to have listed please either contact the blog's author or email me the link and I will try to contact him or her.

4 - Twice a Day: Due to time constraints, I will only be featuring up to two blogs per day. There may be times where it might only be one or none depending on my time availability. I will also be posting based on the order in which I receive requests. So if you've submitted a request to have your blog featured and you don't see it yet, please be patient because it will get posted provided it meets the other requirements.

No comments: